What Is Ansible ?
Ansible is an open-source automation tool, or platform, used for IT tasks such as configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration and provisioning. Automation is crucial these days, with IT environments that are too complex and often need to scale too quickly for system administrators and developers to keep up if they had to do everything manually. Automation simplifies complex tasks, not just making developers’ jobs more manageable but allowing them to focus attention on other tasks that add value to an organisation. In other words, it frees up time and increases efficiency and Ansible, as noted above, is rapidly rising to the top in the world of automation tools.
Advantages of Ansible
- Free. Ansible is an open-source tool.
- Very simple to set up and use. No special coding skills are necessary to use Ansible’s play-books (more on play-books later).
- Powerful. Ansible lets you model even highly complex IT workflows.
- Flexible. You can orchestrate the entire application environment no matter where it’s deployed. You can also customize it based on your needs.
- Agentless. You don’t need to install any other software or firewall ports on the client systems you want to automate. You also don’t have to set up a separate management structure.
- Efficient. Because you don’t need to install any extra software, there’s more room for application resources on your server.
Why do we use Ansible ?
By default, Ansible represents what nodes it manages using a very simple file which organizes the managed machines in custom groups. Rather than just managing one node or system at a time, Ansible will configure each node to the described state. Ansible then executes and removes them when finished.
Best Ansible Training Institute In Hyderabad : Devopsschool which is located in Gachibowli, Hyderabad provides a certification in Ansible tool which is the best institute in Training with a good learning ambience giving you a hands on learning experience with some of the best trainers who are intellectual and have good hands on tools when it comes to Imparting knowledge who can make you expert in Ansible . We also conduct workshops on weekends and also online sessions on weekdays . To know more please click on the links below:
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032