What is Devops ?
DevOps integrates developers and operation teams in order to improve collaboration and productivity by automation infrastructure, automating workflows and continuously application performance. DevOps helps you deliver the best user experience possible and benefits your company by increasing the frequency of deployments of your software and services. DevOps helps to improve performance and quickly release of application. As rapid delivery of software has become a strategic business asset, progressive IT organisations are pursuing a DevOps culture, where development and operations teams, systems, and tools work in lockstep. By aligning goals and sharing tools and strategies, you can improve velocity and code quality, allowing you to innovate faster. In this course, we look at the necessity of Devops and how a DevOps transformation can help focus on value and streamlined delivery of your software. We will also cover concepts like Automation, tools & technology which play huge roles in DevOps success.
Best website to learn devops from .
If you are looking to learn devops tools online then devopschool.com is the best place to go and get a certification done. Not only that it provides you a variety of choices of courses offered. You can select the course of your choice and do a specialisation in it also u get the certification on completing it. Some examples of the courses offered are AWS, Ansible ,Docker , Jenkins, etc.
In order to enhance your self devopsschool is the best place to visit because After the completion of DevOps course at DevOpsSchool, you will be able to:
- Understand the need for DevOps and the problems it resolves.
- Explore the DevOps background, approach, and best practices
- Integrate test automation with DevOps
- Implement continuous testing
- Learn how DevOps practices and principles improve software quality and efficiency
- Understand the differences between DevOps and traditional operational methodologies
- Discover the major steps required to successfully implement delivery pipelines
- Learn about the common Infrastructure Servers, Scalability and Availability
- Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Understand Performance and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Implement Virtualisation Concepts
- Understand the need and concepts of Monitoring and Logging
- Understand the Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Learn various DevOps tools Docker, Puppets, Jenkins, Git, etc.
So what are you waiting for visit our website and and get the job that you are looking for…