who is a software developer ?
A software developer is a person who builds hardware /platform with the code that they write. A software developer is also known as a programme developer who significant role is to design , install , test and maintaining the software system.
Duties Of Software developer ….
Following are the duties of a Software Developer
- They analyse the user need to design , test and develop software in order to meet their needs.
- They recommend software upgrades to customers .
- Each piece of application is designed by them and plan how each application should function .
- Creating of flowcharts
- Making sure that the programme functions normally
- Joining other developers to in creating a new software.
Highest paying software jobs in India…
- Data Scientist
- Big Data Architect
- Software Architect
- Blockchain Engineer
- Devops Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Full Stack Developer
- Product Manager
The above mentioned are the some of the jobs out of which Devops Engineer is one of the important jobs in todays time . Not just that any person looking for a job change becoming a devops certified is the only way you can do it . Devopsschool is the best place to provide you with such knowledge . Please visit our website http://www.devopsschool.com to know more courses . Come lets learn share and practice Devops because leaning never stops it just continues for life.