*Agra is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. It is about 200 km away from the capital of the country, New Delhi.
*Agra is also famous The Taj Mahal ( one of the seven wonder in the world ). Agra is one of the most populous cities in Uttar Pradesh and the 19th most populous in India.
* Except the Taj Mahal, The attraction of Agra include the Red Fort, built by Emperor Akbar on the banks of the River Yamuna, Sikandra, the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar, etc.
*According to the 2011 India census, Agra city has a population of 1,585,704, while the population of Agra cantonment is 53,053. The urban agglomeration of Agra has a population of 1,760,285.
*Agra is one of the oldest city of India. In Mughal period this city used to be very famous And many Mughal kings ruled over here. And still it is famous all over the world but besides that Agra still need to be develop in this Electronic era.
Industries in Agra
* Agra is one of the developing city in India. And it has a major tourism industry bacause tis city is occupied by many famous heritage & monument like.The Taj Mahal, Red fort, etc. And it has production of royal crafts like Pietra Dura, marble inlay and carpets as well
* The 40% of the population of Agra depends on agriculture, and others on the leather and footwear business and iron factories. Agra is the second most self-employed in India since 2007.
* The economy of Agra is also dependent on industrial production. But, the cities industrial base also produces automobiles, leather goods, handicrafts and stone carving. Agra has a good number of apparel and garment manufacturers and exporters. Some of the leading names in the industry are Kamlesh Exports, Jsn International, India Craft etc.
- Agra has some major industries like
Electric goods, fan, pipes, floor lather goods and shoes, steel, steel rolling,
packing, milk production,.
- Agra also has some small and middle scale industries like,
In this category, thousands of units are working in Agra, these are produces
Cotton and Textile
Wood Paper Products and Stationery
Leather Goods and Metal Products
Auto and Engine Parts
Electrical Goods etc.
- Handicrafts industry in Agra
In Agra Handicrafts work are very famous and the have very great for the tourist shopping, Zari Zardozi, Marvel, Strone carving and Inley work, Carpets about 13000 people are working.
- Shoes Industries
Above 1.5 Laks pairs of shoes per day manufactures in agra by the cottage, small scale and medium scale footwear units.There are a large number of ancillary industries, supporting footwear industries in Agra
Other business in Agra
Agra is a large populated city. And having the millions of people in this city. The economy of this city is mainly based and depend on tourism, agriculture and other major industries but this huge populated city cannot survive through the major industries only . So in terms to meet the needs of people and run the economy of the city, many small and medium scale industries are working here. Apart from that Agra is also running with many other business in it’s region.
Agra has numbers of good schools, collages, universities, management & vocational collages and universities
- Tourism ,Hospitality – Hotels, Travel ,and entertainment
Agra is one of the zone for tourist attraction, Taj Mahal, Red fort, are the some major tourist place. So a lot of tourist visit Agra everyday. Therefore hotels, restaurant, and travel agencies are well earned developed business here.
- Service Sector
All kinds of Service other than the services specifically listed elsewhere. Includes Fabricators, Assemblers, Ancillaries, Machine Shops/ Work Shops.
Agra is occupied by many government sectors like , central govrnment, state govrnment of Agra , muncipal corporation, Industrial Area Development Authorities, SEZs, EPZs, Industrial Parks.
- Sports & Health
Stadiums, Sports Clubs, Fitness Centres, Gymnasium, Yoga, Aerobics, Karate, Sports Training Centres.
- Art & culture
Dance & singing institutes , painting and art galleries, Music & Culture Clubs/Associations, Theater, Art Schools, Music School.
- Merchant & Trade usiness
Whole-sellers, distributors, Import & Export distributors, Selling and Purchasing agents , Consultant agencies, suppliers & dealers etc.
- Hospitals-clinics & Medical authorities
Hospitals & clinics, Dispensaries, Pathology & other Labs, Doctors & Surgeons – Allopathic, Homeopathic, Ayurvedic, local chemist shpos, Drug & Medicines, etc
- Shopping mall, Retail shops , Outlets & showrooms
Many different mall, jewelry & garment retails shops and all kind of retail business and out lets, brand Showrooms etc.
- Professionals & Freelancers
Professionals operating in individual capacity, Accountants, Consultants, Engineers , Lawyers & other Freelancers.
- Social organisation & welfare firms
Welfare communities & association, Charitable Trusts, Alumni Associations, Political Parties, Societies, NGOs.
How website will help the business owner in Agra?
The city Agra is one of the developing city. Though it is the oldest city but still not so developed like other cities So the people of this and business owner are not so aware of the advantage of having websites for business and trades. And still most of them running their business through traditionally manners. But websites can bring a revolutionary change into their business. Website is a platform where they can promote their business over google and all over the Because website contain all the information & details of business and service.
Therefore, people can search you easily and contact instantly to purchase the product and service of your business.having website is the smart, low cost and easiest way to run your business fast and successful, and website do various promotional activity to promote your business world wide like,
- 24/7 accessibility-
- 24- hours continous advertisement with social media.
- Increase the customer & users for your business
- Business owner and customer satisfaction
- Low cost business promotion & advertisement
- Easy to describe the details of your product and service
- Increase sale
- Long term customer
- Easy communication & deals with customers and user any time anywhere.
How Website will help the professional in Agra?
Agra still come under one of the developing city in India, and the largest part of economy of this is depend on Agriculture other local business and but apart from that some professionals doctor, lawyer, restaurant business owner and Real Estate business developer are also play a large role for the economy of Agra. And Agra is of the oldest and famous city in all over the world. So website can help these professionals to establish their profession and business like,
- Doctors can make their portals and website and to promote his profession in Google, and social promotion gives 24-hours accessibility to present your skill, and profession.
- Lawyer can register and make his own website and portal to advertise and promote his professions and skill . So he can get more clients and people.
- In Agra a restaurant business owner can make his own portal and website and promote his service and product over internet and Google. Numbers of customer you can drive at one time this is how your website will work for your business.
- A Real Estate business can make their own website and promote and easy advertise of their business in google. And can drive number of customer. And website add many social media to your website to give online presence for your business your means are being only through website with lots of other network like, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
What is the advantage of having Online Presence for Business Owner?
In today’s online era and in this electronic world having online presence for the business owner & the professionals has become the very essential part to run his business fast and easily. online presence is the the platform, that provide the easiest facility to promote and advertise your service and business directly to your users and customer. Social media and network like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc, also play the great role to enhance the capability of website in terms of advertise your business, website, product and service. It promote your business 24-hours means you are connected with your users and customers 24/7. Apart from these there are many other advantage of online presence given below.
⦁ Online presence delivers the straight details and information of your website & business to the user and customer.
⦁ 24-hours promotion and advertisement of your products and service
⦁ popularity and high ranking of your website over google.
⦁ 24/7 accessibility
⦁ Drive more customer
⦁ Direct sale and purchase facility through online process
⦁ Brief details of each service and product.
⦁ Customer satisfaction & support
⦁ Reviews of customer to make your service better to best.
For more details visit:-