What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is the process of optimizing your web pages to make them reach a high position in the search results of Google or other search engines.
Five common SEO mistakes
- Neglecting title/description meta tags: The one way they help you target the right keywords you want and tell Google exactly what your page is about so that Google knows exactly what to rank you.
- Spammy/bad links: The next problem people have is getting bad pay bad links because high-quality links are admittedly very difficult to get.
- Hire bad/cheap freelancers/firms: Another mistake people commonly make is hiring bad or cheap freelancers because bad or cheap freelancers will give you they work low quality work, you’re gonna spend money and now with your business struggling.
- Buying links: The next mistake people makes buying links. Google specifically states that buying links is against their Terms of services and they harshly penalized that. But if you do this long term it’s harder to get away with it.
- Neglecting keyword research: And lastly, a lot of people neglecting keyword research but that’s a mistake because if you get the wrong keywords nothing you will do for us. If you make it the keyword research mistake the rest of your SEO efforts will be for nothing.
Because if you avoid them these mistakes then you can improve in SEO and your web page to make a high position in Google search results.