Devops today has become one of the great paths of success walks. The change that it has brought to people who have become certified devops engineer is mesmerising .
What is Devops ?
DevOps integrates developers and operation teams in order to improve collaboration and productivity by automation infrastructure, automating workflows and continuously application performance. DevOps helps you deliver the best user experience possible and benefits your company by increasing the frequency of deployments of your software and services. DevOps helps to improve performance and quickly release of application. As rapid delivery of software has become a strategic business asset, progressive IT organisations are pursuing a DevOps culture, where development and operations teams, systems, and tools work in lockstep. By aligning goals and sharing tools and strategies, you can improve velocity and code quality, allowing you to innovate faster. In this course, we look at the necessity of Devops and how a DevOps transformation can help focus on value and streamlined delivery of your software. We will also cover concepts like Automation, tools & technology which play huge roles in DevOps success.
How can one become a Devops Engineer ?
In order to become a Devops engineer here are the following points to be noted :
- The person should have a basic understanding of devops and what it is all about .
- Must be aware of different tools of devops such as Ansible, Docker , GitHub, Terraform, puppet , etc.
- Must have a wide operation mindset ,there are common ops falls that developers need to keep in mind while creating a software design. All they have to do is standardize the process and create a checklist as part of design review.
- End to End collaboration needs to be done and help others solve their issue ensuring them with a key solution.
- Last but not the least the person should be expert in scripting as well as write the code for a repeatable process.
Why should on enroll for Devopsschool Hyderabad or Learn Devops ?
It teaches you to have a :
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complex problems to fix
- Faster resolution of problems
- Faster delivery of features
- More stable operating environments
- More time available to add value (rather than fix/maintain)
Given that once the person has completed his/her devops training can have all the above advantages and is ready to go show his expertise in a place where he/she belongs.