Email Communication skills mean the exchange of information through email using electronic equipment. The email was one of the first internet uses and is still the most popular use. The big percentage of total traffic on the Internet is e-mail. This is the best way to communicate with each other. Provide tools that help you. When you send an email, you see (Cc) and (BCC) means Carbon Copy and (Bcc) Blind Carbon Copy. If you want to use cc and bcc together, then when you add cc and bcc emails then bcc email will not appear in the cc email. This is a secret email for users.
1. The Goal your email Read? Respond to Effective?
2. Emails are one of the most important business communications tools
3. Emails can make or break a career, deal or business
4. Writing better emails can lead to improving other communication.
5. Bas emails writing doesn’t discriminate- Everyone does it
6. We will cover:
writing better emails, tools and widgets to use (or not use)
Examples of different emails you might send regularly
Importance of Emails
To inform(do you need/want a response)
To ask for something (make it clear)
To get information(ask clearly)
To make an introduction(give enough info)
In response to an earlier message responding
Creating Personal Taglines
Your title is not your tagline
What is your value proposition
What do you help/Serve and how do you do it?
What do you increase (revenue) or decrease bugs?
What do people say about you?