What is WordPress?
WordPress is one of the simplest, most popular way to create your own website or blog. It is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL. It is most related with blogging but supports other types of web content including more traditional mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.
Advantages of WordPress?
- Save your consulting budget for hiring developers who will do the more complicated tasks for you.
- Easy to installation, administration and modification, great documentation.
- A lot of people use it for writing blogs to WordPress. So that gives you a lot of audience who can provide constructive criticism that may help you improve your writing skill and quality.
- The WordPress community is huge. So the chances of finding the right kind of audience for your writing is more than any other online resources.
How to Install WordPress Install:
1. You have to create a directory folder in Wamp/Xamp > www/htdocs >
2. download WordPress software and put all the file in your directory
3. create database
4. create username or use default user: root and password:
5. finally put your new WordPress site name and your login access , gmail etc.
6. Now ready to your WordPress website and then finally you have to customize your theme.
Best of luck. If you stuck anywhere just google your errors.