This is a good time to start paying attention to the video marketing strategy because online videos are available everywhere in video hosting sites. It is also the highest driver of online engagement and 55% of people watch videos every day.
What is the video hosting Services and sites?
Nowadays, people are very active on video hosting sites because the video hosting services and sites are the popular places where people spend their free time. People use this portal to learning, Creativity, entertainment, and promotion. This websites or software which allow users to distribute their video clips.
What is Video SEO (vSEO)?
Best SEO Strategy and Video hosting sites are the processes of improving the ranking or visibility of a video in video search engines or search engines in usual, allowing it to show up, preferably, on the top of results. These services also are known as Video SEO (vSEO).
How does Video content help SEO?
If you want to improve website rank then start paying attention to the video marketing strategy. Video content is growing rapidly in the world of online marketing, and many businesses have already started taking advantage of it. Brands are now focusing their marketing strategies on video to deliver important messages in a highly attractive way to their target audience. Not only does it help attract customers’ attention to your products and services, but it also improves your SEO and website ranking.
If you are creating video and want to choose the best platform for hosting on them then I have created a chart below to help you choose the best platform.
1. youtube – Youtube is the most popular video platform and this platform has over 1.5 billion active users every month. nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 2.
2. facebook – Facebook is one of the popular social networking websites where users can post comments, share photographs, post and you can also watch the short-form video. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 3.
3. Instagram – Instagram is a very simple way to share your videos, post, pictures, and comments. It is very popular in social networking sites. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 16.
4. vk.com – vk.com is Online social media and social networking service based site. It is one of the best video hosting sites and is available in several languages. This site Alexa Global Rank is 20.
5. Dailymotion – Dailymotion is one of the famous video-sharing technology platforms. It offers free and paid accounts. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 133.
6. vimeo – Vimeo is a professional video platform. It is available worldwide in 18 languages. It has higher quality video display than YouTube and other video platforms. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 142.
7. wikimedia.org – It uses Ogg Theora and WebM for video because they are open and royalty-free. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 297.
8. gfycat – It offers a web platform for uploading and hosting short video content. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 328 and 130 million monthly active users.
9. Flickr – Flickr’s is a medium of sharing images and a short video. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 370. It is very demanding in the market.
10. myspace.com – It is one of the popular social networking website offering an interactive, user-submitted network of friends, personal profiles, videos, blogs, groups, photos, and music. Nowadays, its Alexa Global Rank is 4,473.
I hope this post helped you to find the most popular video site to publish your videos.