What is Containerization?
Containerization is an operating system level virtualization technic which provides dedicated environments to distributed applications and can be deployed and run from anywhere without launching an entire virtual machine every time.
Simply, we can say containerization is a method which provides us an entire dedicated environment for deploying and running applications, which includes applications, it’s all dependencies, libraries and other binaries, configuration files all in one place.
Advantage of Containerization for each organization
- Scalability - It allow to scale only the function which you want to scale without affecting to the entire application. It can increase scalability by 10 to 100 times in the comparison of VM environment by allowing more containers without utilizing more servers for the same.
- Process Isolation -In containerization application isolation provides free hands to developers, they don't need to depend on others, and they can deploy what they need. It also improves the security by having every application's into their own separate container.
- Overall Productivity -Containers provides developers to set new standards in software delivery and product managers to save resources and time by optimizing challenges which they face on traditional ways of virtualization. It makes development environment very fast and interactive. It's provide fast feedback loop, where you can modify the source code from the operating system which you want to use and can track the changes instantly. Employers can use full setup of application and can work on their areas without installing them. Containerization reduces wasted resources because each container only holds the application and related binaries or libraries.
- Deployment and Configuration Ease -Containerization speeds up the procedure of Deployment and Configuration. As ease of deployment it's also very easy to destroy containers if you want to cut your cost in cloud environment. Containerization also allow you to run any platform with its own configuration on top of your infrastructure without the overhead of a virtual machine (VM).
- Pipeline Management -Containerization is very much beneficial in pipeline management. This facilitate the procedure from development through production by giving a reliable test condition, and enabling developers to put their application inside a container, which is effortlessly convenient and portable.
Obviously, the benefits of containerization-adaptability, agility, simplicity of deployment and greater developer experience turned out to be clear in both test and development environments.
What are the popular tools we have for Containerizationtraining?
Docker-Docker is considered as one of the revolutionary tool and it is one the best container platform. It provides functionality for deploying and running applications in containers and it also makes it very easy to package and ship programs.
Kubernetes- Kubernetes is one of the powerful system which is developed by internet giant Google, It is very useful for managing containerized applications in a clustered environment. It aims to provide better ways of managing related, distributed components across varied infrastructure.
Microservices & Containers -The combination of Microservices and containers can break down all the obstacles to streamlined cloud utilize. Microservices incorporate the reusability, scalability and resiliency features energized by the cloud, and containers can resolve the majority of the resource efficiency issues. This union can be a perfect supplement for organization work environment.
Amazon AWS - The Amazon EC2 container service supports Docker and allow running containerized applications. It is highly managed service which provides various handy features such as scheduling, load balancing, container deployment, scaling, cluster resource monitoring, as well as persistent cooperation with the rest of the AWS cloud stack.
How trained team can successfully implement Containerization practices?
Containerization implementation in continuous integration and continuous deployment are the most general uses of it and its implementation in DevOps practices makes it possible to remove the traditional barrier between developers and operations. A trained team, by implementing best practices of containerization can make their apps easily portable, quickly packaged, can deploy & manage. The good thing is that trained team can deploy containers in cloud environment and integrate it with DevOps environments without any problems.
How Cotocus team can help in the Containerization training and transition?
We designed our training programs and courses with the help of expert mentors who have extensive knowledge in containerization. Our training is basically divided into two sections. One is containerization fundamentals and second one is Advance and Operations.
Fundamental will help you to understand the container platform, components, and repositories and along with that you will also get the understanding of Microservices.
Advance and Operations will help you to understand how to operate application environment, orchestration, security best practices, troubleshooting, private repository and registry concepts, Microservices patterns and best practices of Microservices with containers. You will have depth understanding of containerization and the tools of the ecosystem
Advantage of Cotocus over other corporate training provider?
- Lifetime Membership - Cotocus provide their clients and participants lifetime free access to their Instructor-led, live and interactive online sessions and also provide free access to all their learning materials.
- Course designed as per Industry demands - Our courses are designed as per the current industry demands.
- Industry Experts Faculties - Cotocus has top experienced and quality trainers, mentors, instructors and coaches for training, consulting and mentoring services.
- Hands on approach - We emphasize on learning by doing.
Best practice followed by Cotocus for Corporate training
- Mode & Venue - We provide online and classroom training in on-premise or outside venue for corporates in which they can go with their suitable options.
- Course customization - If you have any specific requirement as per your organization needs than you can discuss it with our experts and they will design a course which will be beneficial for you.
- 70% of the class is consist of Lab - Our training sessions are consists 70% of lab, which will help you to understand and practice in real work environment.
- 24x7 Support - We have a dedicated team of technical experts who provides 24x7 support after training.