The very first SEO tool that you should use this as soon as you set up your websites.
- So you just go Google.com/web masters and you go to sign in.
- If you already have a Google account, So you click on sign in.
- Then, need to submit your Web site.
- So on the left panel where you’re going to pull this down and you’re going to say add a property and that’s going to be your Website is going to give you a code.
- You upload that code to the root directory of your Web site. But it’s they give you instructions it’s pretty easy depending on the technology you use to set up your site. You can upload it through FTB just basically file transfer software or however you upload things onto your site.
- It’s basically to verify that the Web site is yours and you have control over it. You have to put some kind of a
little code or a little file on your site to the Google knows you are the owner.
- So when your site is verified, then use this tool to see which keywords you’re already ranking. This tool submits your site map to make sure that all the pages on your site are crawl label and that Google knows about them so they can begin ranking faster.
So, you just submit your Website here, create your site map for your Website and then Google begins immediately crawling all your pages and indexing them. And that will help you rank all your pages faster.