What is keyword in SEO?
The key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via of search engines called SEO Keyword.
Keyword is the most significant thing for improving traffic to your special post at your website. At the time of blogging you must see, what should be your keyword and visitor tries it to find out in google, yahoo, Twitter or anywhere.
Keyword research and placement plays an important role in SEO. But normally most of bloggers do not pay attention on keywords.
This is why developing a list of keywords is one of the first and most important steps in any search engine optimization first step and Keywords and SEO are directly attached when it comes to running a winning search marketing campaign.
- Keyword:-Keyword, which is driving traffic to a particular URL of my blog.
- Pos:-Position of the keyword in Google search. Your aim should be rank on the first page of the Google for your target keyword.
- Volume:-This is some other significant aspect as it helps you to understand how many people are searching for a keyword in a month. Attempt to see this as more human than in technical term. When you go to Google to see for a solution, likewise others look for a similar solution, but they may be using a different term than yours. Google keeps a data of how people are searching and you see the number of monthly searches for any keyword. This way, you will be capable to find the keyword that get more searches than keyword that gets fewer searches. In the above example, you can see two similar keywords have large amount of difference in monthly search volume:
- I will let you know how to aim keyword at the later stage, but at this time try to grasp the most primal part of SEO. While we are on it, you also need to understand two more terms:
- Short tail Keywords:- Short keywords those are 1-3 words. Ex: Make money blogging, Professional email.
- Long Tail Keywords:- More particular keywords that could be three words or longer.
Keyword Frequency: – The number of times a keyword or keyword phrase emerge within a web page.
Keyword density:- It is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase emerges on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.
Keyword proximity:– The closeness between two or more keywords. In general, the closer the keywords are the better.
Keyword prominence:- The closeness between two or more keywords. In general, the closer the keywords are the better.
Best Places to Keep Keywords
List of places where you should try to use your main keywords.
Keywords in the:-
- <Title> tag(s).
- <Meta name=”description”>.
- <Meta name=”keyword”>.
- <h1> or other headline tags.
- <A href=”http://yourcompany.com”>keywords</a> link tags.
- Keywords in the body copy.
- Alt tags.
- <! — insert comments here> comments tags.
- Keywords in the URL or website address.
Important keyword in SEO?
Keywords are really important. I think one can get a large amount of traffic merely by finding keywords that one’s competitor usually doesn’t know. Google keyword planner gives same results for any particular keywords to everyone even to your rivals; therefore, relying on those figures is not going to help in these days where 2-million blog posts are published every day.
In this situation, you need to hack the google keyword planner to find out real and below ground keywords. Once you find these long tail keywords, that tool usually doesn’t show to the most of the people, writing articles around them can rank your webpage even without backlinks.
- There is no dubiety that Keywords are the 2nd most important thing after backlinks.
- Without aim the right keyword, we can never drive traffic and sales.
- Keywords are very important to drive direct traffic from search engine.
How to optimized keyword with example
The act of researching, analyzing and selecting the better keywords to aim to drive qualified traffic from search engines to your website is called keyword optimization and also know as keyword research.
Keyword search optimization is a critical step in first stages of search engine marketing, for both paid and organic search.
SEO Keyword Optimization
All other aspects of SEO trust on successful keyword optimization.
- Title tag
- Content strategy
- Meta description
- Site structure
- Title tag: – Your aim keywords must be included in the title tag. This is the most significant piece of content on your website, both on and off-page.
- Links: – Keyword optimization should be unified into your link building strategy. Internal links, inbound links, breadcrumb links, navigational links should all have your top optimized keywords. It’s also important to track and manage your link text efforts.
- Content strategy: – If you want to rank good and connect with searchers, you need to use your target keywords in your content. Word Stream for SEO helps conflate keyword research with content authoring.
- Images: –Don’t forget to optimize keywords in the pictures on your website.
- Meta Description:-There’s some argue over whether or not including target keywords in your text snippets helps rankings. But there’s little doubt that having your optimized keywords here produces more clicks in searches, which is optimal.
- URL: –Be sure to include keywords for SEO in file name slugs, like I’ve agree with this page’s URL. The page is about keyword optimization, so the slug name is /keyword-optimization.
- Site Structure: – Keyword optimization is also critical to how you make and organize your site content. Not only do you need to select the right keywords, but you need to group them hierarchically and order the corresponding pages on your website accordingly.